CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
This code is in effect immediately 2020.
Please read this Code of Conduct (the Code) and review it with all family members. The rules in this Code must be followed to ensure we all stay safe and do not engage in activities that contravene any Provincial or Federal Government regulations and ensure we comply with all health regulations.
This Code is over and above our normal campground rules, which still apply. Strict enforcement of all rules will be in place for all registered names on your occupancy agreement as well an anyone else who is present in the park. Anyone, regardless of age who breaches this Code will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
We will be implementing a 1,2,3 phase to this process depending on the severity of the issue.
1. You will be given a verbal warning
2. 2nd time you will be given a written notice
3. 3rd time you will be required to leave the park.
Depending on the severity of the breach you may be asked to leave immediately and your License of Occupation may be cancelled without refund.
If you have a fever or flu-type symptoms, please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are a presumptive case, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive case, we request that you do not attempt to enter the campground. Please remain at your residence until you have been cleared by your local health department and/or you have finished your self-isolation of 14 days.
If you are returning from travel from outside of the Province of Ontario, do not plan to visit the campground for a period of 14 days, please remain home.
Each person entering the campground will be required to sign our Covid-19 waiver form
At this time, we will be operating under the following rules. These rules may change as the Ontario or Federal Government amends legislation.
Until further notice, only people whose names are listed on the License of Occupation (and their children and/or family members who live in the same household) will be permitted at Maple Grove RV Resort
The following common areas are closed until further notice. All areas that are closed are indicated with a sign. If you are unsure whether something is closed or not, please contact the office for clarification.
• Both Public Washrooms & Showers, Pool and Rec Hall will remain Closed
• Kids Club and Playground will remain Closed
• All Indoor/Outdoor Activities cancelled until further notice
The Laundry Mat will available by appointment only as follows:
1. Laundry Mat appointments will be available from 9:00 am – 6:00pm daily (these hours will be extended in July & Aug to 8:00 pm)
2. Email or Phone the store and request the day and time you would like to use the laundry mat
3. Someone will get back to you with your approved time slot
4. You will have to pick up the Laundry Room key at the office prior to your appointment
5. While doing your laundry, you must keep the laundry room door closed at all times.
6. If you leave your laundry in process, then you must lock the door and take the key with you
7. When finished, lock the door and return the key to the office immediately so the laundry room can be sanitized and ready for the next appointment
The Basket Ball Court, Volley Ball Court and Horseshoe Pits will also be available by appointment only:
1. The courts and horseshoe pit appointments will be available from 9:00am – 6:00pm daily (these hours will be extended in July & Aug to 9:00 pm)
2. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
3. Email or Phone the store and request the time you want to use the courts
4. Someone will get back to you with the approved time slot
5. Only family members that are in your unit will be allowed together on the court at one time
6. You must bring your own equipment, balls, horseshoes etc.
7. Please make sure you only use the courts during the time you have been allotted and you leave the court when your time is done and take your equipment with you
The garbage bin lids will be open from 10:00am – 6:00pm daily
Please drop your garbage in the bins during these times only – Please do not attempt to open the lids
Walking around Campground
At all times campers must obey social distancing rules as mandated by the Province of Ontario. Currently, you must stay 2 meters or 6 feet away from other campers. You may walk around the park and use walking trails if social distancing rules are followed and no site gatherings. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
Limit of People on a Campsite
Until such time as the Government of Ontario amends the number of people allowed to gather, we are limiting the number of people allowed on a campsite to only the people listed on the License of Occupation (and their children and/or family members who live in the same household).
Children under the age of 18
We expect that all parents will ensure their children will obey the rules 24/7. If your children cannot follow these rules, please do not bring them to the campground at this time.
Unless accompanied by an adult, children 12 under and will not be permitted to ride bicycles around the campground.
Only the registered owner of the Golf Cart and their family members living in the same household are permitted to be in the Golf Cart
Limit of campers in an area
Campers are expected to respect and obey all signage which restricts the number of people permitted in certain areas. Social distancing and gathering rules must be followed at all times.
• Although our store will be on limited hours, we will continue to have a supply of items for your convenience. Store hours and the list of items we carry will be posted outside the store and on our website
• When the store is open, please come up to the walk-up window when it is clear to do so, and place your order. If the order is small, we will pass it through the window, if not then we will place it in a bag and set it outside the store door for you to pick up
• Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Debit (we now have tap up to $250.00) or E-transfer, please refrain from cash payments to keep everyone safe
• If you need to drop off any documents and the store is closed, please place the item/document in the drop box provided outside the store door.
• Please remember to follow all social distancing requirements
Respect of others and staff
All Customers, guests and staff are responsible for respecting the dignity and rights of everyone at the campground. Every person has a right to expect their time at the campground will be without any type of discrimination or harassment. We will not tolerate, ignore, or condone discrimination or harassment and we are committed to promoting respectful conduct, tolerance and diversity at all times.
Effective immediately this Code of Conduct has been added to our current Rules and Regulations for Maple Grove RV Resort and may change as the Ontario or Federal Government amends legislation.
Please Stay Safe and Enjoy your time here at Maple Grove RV Resort